First Home Buyer Workshop - 16.08.18 Blog article
++ Sharing's Caring ++
Join us for our informal information evening where we'll be discussing the minefield that is the Melbourne Property and Finance market. Whether you're just starting a saving plan or actively searching for your first place, we'll explain the whats, hows, whys and what-ifs to help you make more informed decisions, and put you on track to achieving your goal sooner.
Come alone or bring a friend/significant other/parent/all of the above!
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
- Which Government concessions & grants you can access
- Your repayment & loan structure options
- How much you need to save
- The pre-approval & buying process
- How to prepare for auctions
- How family can help you get the keys sooner
Light Refreshments Provided
Please Share with Friends & Family :)
Please feel free to shoot through any questions or ideas for points to be covered on the night to Kerry Keegan-Watson - firstname.lastname@example.org