Do you want to work at a vibrant financial planning, mortgage broking and legal business? We may have the opportunity you've been looking for...
Current positions: Financial Planning Assistant/Client Services Manager
Our Financial Planning, Lending and Legal teams work together to provide a fresh approach to our clients' finances - so they can create, maintain & protect the lifestyle they want.
We need an experienced Financial Planning Assistant or Client Services Manager to support our growing team. Someone who is looking for a long-term opportunity to entrench themselves into our culture and gets satisfaction from doing everything they can to ensure clients have a positive experience. Someone who really wants to own the role and help continually improve processes, and the business over time.
The role is diverse and we love to reward hard work, so there's always the opportunity for development and personal growth. Think ongoing training, wellness programs, opportunities to give back and social events!
A Snippet Of The Role:
- Supporting our Financial Planning team with their recommendations including quotations, preparing application forms, assisting with proposals and client reviews etc.
- Managing the implementation of advice including lodging applications and liaising with a variety of financial services providers to get the job done
- Speaking with clients to arrange meetings, handling their queries and providing them with updates on their plans and financial position
- Being the go-to person for all process and admin matters
- Managing our database to ensure it's up-to-date and well-organised
- General office and ad hoc duties. No two days are the same.
- Experienced within the Financial Planning industry (2 years minimum is preferable) with a strong understanding of the process?
- RG146 compliant? An excellent communicator who builds rapport quickly?
- Flexible, with a proactive attitude and able to work well under pressure?
- Super organised with a keen eye for accuracy? Polished, with a high regard for personal presentation?
- Loyal and looking for a long-term position?
- A keen baker? Ok, this would just be an added bonus - we all love afternoon treats :)
Can you nurture and maintain relationships whilst managing the implementation of advice? If so, we'd love to hear from you.
- Email your resume and a one-page covering letter to email@example.com by Friday 17th August
- Explain how you fit the criteria we're looking for, and why we need to meet you.
- Successful applicants will be called for a chat, and if we think you might be what we're looking for, and vice versa, you'll be invited to an interview at our office
- If we like what we see, we'll invite you back for a coffee with other members of the team.
- If we want to see each other again after that, this could be the start of something really special!
If we think you'll be a suitable fit we'll be in touch, we promise. If you don't hear from us, it's not meant to be this time and we wish you good luck with your career search.