Do you want to work at a vibrant financial planning and mortgage broking business? We may have the opportunity you've been looking for...
Current Position: Mortgage Broker
Our Financial Planning and Lending teams work together to provide a fresh approach to our clients' finances - so they can create, maintain & protect the lifestyle they want.
This is an exciting role, working with our vibrant and driven team to provide high-quality lending advice and services to our clients. You will be one of the faces of our business, helping clients navigate through one of the biggest financial and emotional decisions of their lives.
The role will involve:
- Working alongside our Loan Processors to providing exceptional advice from recommendation through to settlement and beyond.
- Building and developing strong relationships with new and existing clients to ensure they continue to use our services and recommend us to friends and family.
- Working closely with our team of Financial Planners and Investment Managers to identify further opportunities for clients.
- The opportunity to work in a forward-thinking, growing business that focuses on our client's needs. We're small enough to be agile and large enough to provide a range of support.
- A competitive salary package and a dynamic team of Relationship Managers, Financial Planners and Investment Managers to work with, including a HNW Family Office offering.
- An inspiring, bright, New York style office in South Melbourne to work and hold your client meetings from.
To be successful in the role you'll need:
- Minimum qualification level - Diploma of Finance & Mortgage Broking Management.
- Experience in the role - 3+ years please.
- A strong knowledge base and be up to speed on policies and structuring.
- To be highly personable and presentable.
- To feel comfortable with our values - having genuine curiosity, being energetic, using initiative, having respect for everyone and working together as a team should resonate with you personally and reflect your approach to work.
We love the business we've been building over time and cultural fit is a primary focus for us. Flexibility, health, fitness and giving back to our community are of importance to us and they should be to you too.
Sounds good? Please send through your CV and cover letter to email@example.com and we'll be in touch.
If you don't hear from us, it's not meant to be this time and we wish you good luck with your career search.