How the process works
The First Step
We know it can be daunting to take the first step and book in to see a financial planner or mortgage broker. That's why we make it really easy for you to come and see us.
Our lending services are provided free of charge as we are paid by the banks. Your first financial planning meeting is also free, with no pressure or obligation. We like to get to know you in an environment where you feel relaxed and comfortable, so that you get the most out of the session. This is your chance to lay everything that's important to you on the table. From your goals to your fears, we're here to listen and bring your thoughts to paper.
We have a no nonsense approach to finance, investing and mortgages. We use everyday language and show you options that best suit you, always ensuring you understand everything so you’re in complete control.
We Don't Bite. Or judge.
We are friendly, casual and relaxed people at Choice Capital. Being professionals, we take what we do seriously and will take your finances seriously too. We do not judge our clients for their financial decisions, we empower them to make the best decisions they can moving forwards. We do this through a mix of financial education, advice, planning and guidance. Financial literacy is something sorely lacking from our traditional education system and we love to impart financial wisdom on our clients.
To have a chat with our team, please call 03 9686 4976 or request a meeting here>>
Here's how the process works...
We get to know you before presenting a pathway to achieve your goals.
- We establish your current position and goals.
- Around an hour in our South Melbourne office or wherever is convenient for you.
- Free with no obligation to take things further.
- Your adviser sends you recommended options for your consideration.
- If fees are payable this will be explained carefully prior to creating the plan.
- If you wish to proceed, your adviser ensures everything is taken care of.
Staying on Track
- We're with you all the way to stay on track or change tack if things change.
- We're always here to help and just a phone call away.