Your First Property Choice Services
Buying Your First Home or Investment Property
Investing in your first property can be a very exciting time. There are also a lot of things to be aware of and many pitfalls and traps for you to avoid. Luckily we know what all of them are and can guide you through the process.
Making the Move from Renter to Home Owner
Perhaps it's finally time to leave the nest. Maybe you're tired of paying rent and having to move at the end of your lease every year. Maybe a relationship has ended and you're ready to get your own property and independence. Whatever your reason for looking to invest in property, we can make the process pain free and streamlined. Our mortgage brokers will educate you along the way and take care of all the details so you don’t have to worry about anything being missed.
Our mortgage brokers are experts at getting you the best deal to match your circumstances. Most of the time we are able to provide this service at no cost to you, and we work with you from start to finish to make sure that your loan is approved and that all the t's are crossed and the i's dotted. We can help with:
Working with you from start to finish, our team will:
- Calculate how much you can comfortably borrow and repay.
- Create a savings plan leading up to your finance application and purchase.
- Choose the best finance option for you from over 20 trusted lenders.
- Ensure the loan structure suits your lifestyle and financial commitments.
- Guide you through your loan application all the way through to settlement
- Ensure settlement happens on time.
- Make sure you're getting the best deal throughout the life of your mortgage.
- Educate you along the way about property investment and the lending process.
We can access a wide variety of loans to suit your needs:
- Discounted variable and fixed rate loans
- Loans up to 95% of the property value
- Low doc & non conforming loans
- Property investment loans
- Construction loans
- First home buyers
- Debt consolidation
- SMSF lending (read more)