Our award-winning lending specialists have been making home ownership a reality since 1998.
As part of a diversified strategy, property can be a great way to build wealth and security. We can advise on the structure of your finance.Book an appointment
Purchasing property can be an exciting but stressful time. We're here to help you avoid the pitfalls.
Perhaps it’s finally time to fly the nest. Maybe you’re tired of paying rent and the uncertainty of leases. Maybe a relationship has ended and you’re ready to get your own place. Perhaps you like the freedom rent-vesting could offer. Maybe you’ve outgrown your current home but would love to keep it as an investment. Whatever your reason for looking to invest in property, we can make the process pain free and streamlined.
Whether you’re a first home buyer or a seasoned investor with big plans and a complex income structure, our lending specialists are experienced in all scenarios. We’ll educate you along the way and take care of all the details through to settlement day, so you don’t have to worry about anything.
We can access a wide variety of loans to suit your needs.
Lock in peace of mind with guaranteed repayments for the length of time you have fixed for – typically 1 to 5 years. We can help you consider the pros and cons.
Ask us how taking advantage of the flexibility to make extra repayments and saving in an offset account could help shave years off your home loan.
Saving a deposit can seem out of reach. We’ll show you how family can help you get keys sooner by offering their property as security for your loan.
If you’re planning on building or a major renovation, we can help with progress payments to your builder meaning you only pay interest for completed work.
With our experienced team and large panel of bank and non-bank lenders to choose from, we can help you finance your commercial projects and developments.
From saving you a small fortune with a better interest rate to releasing equity in your property for other goals, we’ll negotiate a great deal on your behalf.
The market has changed in the past few years, however, we can help you secure the finance you need with the remaining SMSF specialist lenders.
Life happens and we understand that sometimes you may not be able to meet some lender’s policies. We can help you secure a loan with a specialist lender.
Our Lending Specialists are experts at getting you the best deal to match your circumstances.
First Home Buyers+
Purchasing your first home can seem as scary as it is exciting. We get it – we’ve been there, and we’ve helped many clients in your shoes by:
- Calculating how much you can comfortably borrow and repay
- Creating a savings plan leading up to your finance application and purchase
- Explaining and applying for any applicable concessions and rebates
- Showing you ways your parents may be able to help if needed
- Choosing the best finance options for you from over 20 trusted lenders
- Ensuring the loan structure suits your lifestyle and financial commitments
- Guiding you through the process all the way to getting the keys
- Reviewing your loan to ensure it’s still competitive and working for you
Next Property Buyers+
The fact you’ve done it before doesn’t make it any easier! Lender policies change and there’s either the potential sale or finding tenants to think about too. We’re here to help you by:
- Calculating what you can now comfortably borrow and repay
- Providing options around keeping or selling your current property
- Explaining how investment and owner-occupied loans differ
- Providing advice around restructuring current debts
- Arranging bridging finance if there’s a gap between settlement dates
- Introducing you to specialists including accountants, conveyancers & buyers advocates
Managing Your Debts+
Your home loan shouldn’t be a set and forget aspect of your finances. As your life and the markets change, we’re here to review your lending needs. We want to help you grow your plans or pay off your debts quicker by
- Negotiating interest rate discounts with your current lender
- Providing options around lenders and structures that will save you money
- Releasing equity for renovations or other investment plans
- Consolidating existing debts into lower, easier repayments